Hi all! We've settled in and now I'm blogging again! I wanted to show you the scrapbook I did for my sister. If you have a hard time scrap booking I have a huge tip... buy a kit! Wal-mart has decent kits or Roberts craft or Joanns. Then buy a pack of card stock close to the colors in the kit. (these will be the backing to the photos.) Now find some ribbon, buttons or flowers and some glue dots and tape runners and you are ready!
I can't figure out how to rotate them. But enjoy! Her senior pictures were taken by my best friend from High School Shantell Mack. I also used the front and back cover for picture space! And if you notice the blank white squares they are for my little sister to write memories. Easy cute scrapbook accomplished!
Those pages are amazing! I especially like the green ones.
ReplyDeleteThat book turned out great thanks for making it for me : )
ReplyDelete