Monday, February 21, 2011

Rocking Chair transformation...












Hi all! Today's craft away has been the transformation of my old rocking chair. We bought a used padded one today that came with a foot stool. I thought we'll stick the old one in the front room, and then make padding for the back. Also I wanted it to match the colors of the front room! Brilliant! For this project I am using my rocking chair... which Marc accidentally pulled the back off today and had to re-glue it... the pad for the seat which was already on it, covers from our old couch which flew out of Marc's truck and died. (Long story) Anyway... hot glue gun, and then 8 black buttons. Tonight I just attached fabric to the seat cushion, because of time and knowing 30 minutes isn't long enough. Just cut out the fabric and hot glued it to the back of the seat. Anyway... enjoy stage one of the rocking chair transformation!




No comments:

Post a Comment