Sunday, February 20, 2011
Why not!
After Peter was born I had a nice little chat with my OB/GYN. I talked to him about medicine for postpartum depression. He said you know I think you look great and I have somethings you can do to help. First is sunshine, second a little bit of exercise everyday... and 3rd is daddy takes kids and Mommy gets 30 minutes of free time to herself. And it needs to be away from everybody doing things that I love. I love to craft. I have started looking at other crafting blogs and love to make my own things or find ideas and make them my own. Anyway... this blog is my 30 minute projects and other things I have made. Also you will find yummy treats we like to make and many other things. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! I'm so excited to see all the fun things you will make!! And I love the title of your blog - too cute!
ReplyDelete