Wednesday, November 16, 2011

blogging again! pictures will come when I figure it out on my phone... sorry!

after a long long break, I am blogging again. I know this will create much excitment. This will be an adventure as we are using our phones for internet. My first post will be about our house.  We have done a lot for living here for  three months and for having three kids. we painted three rooms, also the front room, dining room, and family room. We ripped out carpet and put in flooring in all these places. We also painted the cupboards in the kitchen and spray painted all light fixtures. Feeling tired yet? Lets just say never watch HGTV and thing you can get projects done as fast as they can. I do love how the projects have turned out and I love making our house really ours. We still have projects left, but I don't mind. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment