Remember awhile ago I started to make pre-made cards? I didn't finish a group of them, and actually finished them on Monday. My mom has excepted a huge calling. She is now the DUP president of Springville and mapleton. Wish we lived closer to help her out with it. Anyway... she wanted to give cards to the old board and thank them. I needed to put together cards fast and send them out on Monday so she could have them for today. All I used were my pre-made cards and some flowers, buttons, and printed out a thank you. The thank you I placed on the inside. They were quick and turned out fine. And she got them the next day!
On Sunday our Relief Society lesson was on Talents. And the teacher had Knitted a wash cloth for each lady in Relief Society. It was so nice of her! Use your talents this week to help someone else. It maybe just you are great at listening or at cleaning or something unique for you! And it will make you smile!
(ignore the mess in the background. The office has become the junk room.)
No comments:
Post a Comment