Happy Mothers day this Sunday! Since we don't
head to Springville often I made gifts and gave them a week early.
First is Marc's mom. She loves Dark Chocolate. And Lindt.
I saw a neat idea at our local Scrapbooking store. It was flowers
with a sucker for the center. I thought good, but chocolate is better!
I bought a flower pot, chocolate, and the flower paper. Anyway...
if I did this again, I would use skewers to poke the chocolate.
I would also use a floral green square to stick the skewing in.
I used tape, and paper. It was lame! Anyway... I ended up
taking tape off and then using a hot glue gun. Trying to save money...
Anyway... maybe next time it will be better! It turned out pretty cute though.
I love the saying on this paper! It says "I smile
because I'm your mother, I laugh because there is
nothing you can do about it!" :)
Looks yummy!
ReplyDelete