After a long.... long... time the photos uploaded!
I missed the first step of the clocks, but I will explain!
I bought a clock from Real deal home decor for $4.
Super great deal for the clock face, and hands, and mechanism
Next take off the hands and all the front gear.
Next cut your picture or page to fit the circle.
Then add wood glue.
Ok next put your picture on the glue. Press down as much as you can.
Smooth it out. Bubbles will form!
My pictures are all backwards! Photos wouldn't load. Anyway... Here is
my mom's finished Mothers day clock. I got vinyl cut out at the
Springville UPS store. I had enough vinyl cut out for 2 clocks, plus even more for $6!
Amazing deal if you know what a craft store charges,
or a owner of a vinyl cutter who
sells it!
My future sister-in-laws cock!
Marc had a brilliant idea. You move the back
circle to the different times and add the vinyl.
So you do 12 o'clock, then 1,2,3,4,5....
after we were finished Marc thought of another idea
apply 12, 3, 6, and 9 first
then add the other numbers.
I also got this paper from our craft store.
It's almost a photo paper. $1 a page.
I used distressed ink to the edges to finish off the antiqued look.
My finished clocks! They look pretty fancy!
And less than $10 a clock. About $7-8 dollars a clock.
It's personalised and cute, and hey you can make
it too! Easy to do and a reminder of families are forever!
Can I tell you a secret?
After I make something and it looks good, I secretly
wish I could keep it! But I do love sharing!
And a Thank you works for me!
So cute!!
ReplyDeleteThese are VERY cute! Could I pay you to make me one? I seriously love it!
ReplyDelete