Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Your kitchen awaits...

Hi all, with dreams of our house in future sight, we've been dreaming at home depot!  I have a challenge for you, my readers!  I want you to leave a comment with a link to your favorite kitchen picture!  Then I will post all the pictures and we'll have a vote and the kitchen that wins will get a to do list frame!  With your choice of words for an 8x10 frame. And your choice of color for the frame!  I will post pictures on Friday and the voting will end the following Friday!  Good luck!
I want to paint my kitchen cupboards white like this, have fun tile and bright colors!
Not quite this big, but a good idea for what you can pick for your frame!
And another version of it.

5 comments:

  1. Can I say that I am in love with Tuscan design. Anything Tuscan I love! So therefore, I found this beautiful kitchen design. It is at the bottom of the page.http://www.budgetdecoratingonline.com/tuscan-style-decor/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a kitchen I really like: http://www.houzz.com/photos/73193/Concreteworks-photos-modern-kitchen-other-metros I'm not that into the back splash but I love the tiger wood and the thick counter tops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.hgtv.com/kitchens/colorful-kitchen-designs/pictures/index.html

    I love the first kitchen on here....the blue one with the dark cabinets. I also love this website for my "home daydreams."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved this kitchen:
    http://www.lifeingraceblog.com/2009/04/the-retro-cottage-kitchen-and-a-painted-wood-is-pretty-linky-party.html

    Sad thing is her house burnt down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the look of the black cabinets with white: http://www.neathome.net/black-and-white-kitchen-design-pictures/black-and-white-kitchen-design-pictures-5.
    Especially this kitchen:
    http://www.housetohome.co.uk/imageBank/b/Black-and-white-kitchen.jpg
    And if I could do this floor:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6RuB-MyU_O4/SmhqYzIiGyI/AAAAAAAAFgI/h16oTwpMGhI/s800/arlene+plaid+kitchen+floor+white+cabinets+black+quartz+stone+counters+breakfast+nook+green+walls+window+casing+remodel.jpg

    But really I'd take anything with lots of counter tops and a pantry, even a small one.

    ReplyDelete