Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The child escape!


Marquito playing with Daddy's Trains!


Here are 12 of my finished cards. I have 18
more to finish. 6 are thank you cards, 4 are
Birthday cards and 2 cards are just because.


All the creativity comes on a whim. Used brown
ink for the edges. Green and white card stock.
Buttons, pearls and gems to add some bling and
of course lots of fun ribbon! :)


Today I was tired and had a hard time with my kids not listening at all to me. I admit I'm not a perfect parent. And it really bugs that I ask them to do things and they don't listen. And it always is when I'm feeding the baby. And they are always doing things they really shouldn't do while I'm feeding the baby. Anyway... Kate and Peter were down for a nap and I escaped to the office. Marquito was there, but I ignored him while he played with his daddy's trains. (It's ok for him to play with them.) Anyway... I think the time was well spent and I love the cards that I made for my card supply! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You are so creative. When I make card, they always look alike. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete