
We simply served the rolls with ice cream. Easy treat. And I found I didn't mind cooking them either. I would love to go to culinary art school and learn more about cooking. I really love it.

My wonderful hubby made the cake and frosted it. I was pooped out from making all the rolls. Anyway... Since we were pressed on time I decorated the cake right here on the table. And there was a line, and people would stop and chat. Anyway... it didn't take long (5-10 min.) and turned out well. We really love making cakes together and decorating them. We'd love to have a wedding barn one day and have receptions in it, and also make it a boutique store a few times a year. But anyway... what are things you hope to do one day? What fun classes or schooling would you love to do? I'd also love to do floral school. Anyway... have fun today remembering your wedding or different things in your life!
No comments:
Post a Comment