Sunday, March 13, 2011

Switcheroo on the present idea...

My mom's Birthday was on Saturday, and as promised here
is the project I made for her! So the first picture show what I
Originally planned to do.


I had got the board and easel from Roberts.
Mixed a brown and red paint together. And then
I had saved a Carl Bloch picture from the BYU Magazine.


Well I found out my mom's favorite Picture is the
one on the far left here. We tried to see if that would
work with the board I got. But Marc said "Heidi
we would be cutting Christ's head in half." So the idea
was bagged. Then we thought we'd do 3 pictures.
Marc took these 3 boards and cut them with a router.
Our neighbors must of hated him (it was after 10pm)



Then we pasted the pictures onto the 3 boards.


Now you want to know what we did with the painted
board I had bought? We put this beautiful picture of
the Brigham City temple on it!


Now if you want to know what happened to
the 2 other Carl Bloch pictures? They are in my
bedroom and in our office. Since they were from a
magazine you can see everything from the other side.
This one Marc had printed at work.


And here is the beautiful Brigham City temple picture.
It turned out beautiful! And we used Epoxy and poured
it onto the top. It makes it look like a tile. Anyway...
that is why I called this a switcheroo of a project.
I feel like I got the better end of the deal. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment