Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm still here and still crafting away!











Last week I was feeling a little down. We looked at Mattresses most of the week, ours is 30 years old. And I was also feeling home sick for a home. With 3 kids sometimes I just get urges to want my own space. Want to paint, decorate, and have animals. Anyway... Marc doesn't know exactly where he will be in this job in the next couple of years, and so we put that money into a student loan! We paid 1/4 of the total student loans off! Yea! Our goal is to have them paid off by next Feb. (That way it gives us a year.) Then the next year we'll pay off our SUV. Then the next summer (fingers crossed) we'll buy a home. Anyway... that was my week this last week. But be excited for this weeks projects! :)
I can't seem to get this picture thing to like me. Anyway... I added two buttons onto the seat. It takes a lot longer than I thought it would. It's because of all the padding you have to get through to sew it on. Anyway... then I bought some paper at Roberts craft in the 35% off section. I cut white card stock for the card base and then only cut enough paper to fit the front of the card. One of my goals this year is to have a card reserve for me. I have made hundreds of cards for my sister to use, but I have never made a bunch at once for me. That way when I have a birthday or thank you card needed I don't have to sit and think and spend a long time on one. I will have some already made up. That way if life gets too busy I will be ready! Scout motto, Be prepared! Oh yea!! Anyway... after my mom's Birthday is past (this Saturday) I will post the project I am making for her!








No comments:

Post a Comment