Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

Hi all!  Just so you know we are canceling our Internet.  We'd like to save like crazy for a down payment on a house.  I will be updating once a week from the library Internet or every other week.  So all the ideas and projects I've done during the week I'll post for you!  Thanks for following.  You've made me happy!  And I am still planning on having a give a way when we get 20 followers!  :)  Thanks again!

Show Actual Size
Our (cross your fingers) hopefully future house. Keep us
in your prayers!  :)  And Marc can have chickens!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck saving up for the house! We're trying to save up for a house too. I admire you for getting rid of the internet to cut an expense. I certainly could never make that sacrifice. My plan of attack for now is when Greg gets paid we pay all of the bills and I still leave everything else in checking for gas, groceries, any little expenses that pop up and then the night before the next pay day I transfer everything that's left in checking into our savings account. It's slow going but it's working (well it was until we had to replace our car's radiator. It'll go much better once I finish paying off some doctor's bills in a couple of months.)

    ReplyDelete