Welcome to a white Flashback Friday! I am going to post some of the projects I did over the holidays. And yes it is snowing here in Utah, again! Spring will eventually come, and so will some fun spring projects! Look for some sweet Easter projects in the next couple of weeks! And if you haven't noticed the weekend is basically a non-blogging thing. I am going to start posting a couple pictures on Sunday night without words and call it Silent Weekend. If you have friends or have taken ASL that is a fun weekend you get to do during High School. Anyway... my projects I'm posting are my advent calendar, Christmas cards, and the apron Marc sewed for my mom. I need to get my phone figured out and then you could see the Apron I made Marc's mom. Anyway... enjoy and I hope you don't have snow wherever you are. And if you do, drink some hot chocolate and enjoy the snow...
Marc is sporting off the apron :)
My advent calendar! It was all white and plain and then I spruced it up. We
had bought candy after Thanksgiving on sale at wal-mart and used it in the
boxes.
It may not look like a lot, but here are 2 b-day cards and then 35 Christmas Cards.
Happy Christmas in April! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment