Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday...

Today I'd like to say how Thankful I am for my husband Marc!  He's amazing!  One of our favorite team efforts is to sew.  He hates cutting out and I enjoy it.  I usually will sew for awhile and then I get stressed out.  I have a thing with patterns.  I like to do my own thing (have a hard time with exact rules and following them) anyway... Marc being the engineer that he is loves to follow things to a T.  After awhile he loves to take the rest of the project and help me finish it.  On Sunday Peter was blessed and he wore the same outfit that Marquito wore.  Needless to say both Marc and I made the outfit.  I'm sure he sewed more than I did.  Anyway... I am thankful for a hubby that can cook and sew!
Peter hanging out in his super cute blessing outfit!

                            Peter waiting with his uncle before the blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Husbands are the best!! I love that Jeff helps me out with so many things that are considered "woman's work" (crafts, cooking, cleaning). Love the blessing outfit - Peter is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete