Friday, April 1, 2011

The rest of the week....

Hi all!  Sorry about not posting on Wednesday and Thursday, but I was having fun and living life.  Not that blogging or the computer means you don't have a life.  I was just too busy with the kids and enjoying things that life past by too quickly!  Anyway... I hope to be on top next week to have a fun guest on Who is it Wednesday, and Thankful Thursday all I can say is I'm grateful for Good Friends to go on walks with, and sunshine and the 1st sunburn of the year.  Yup... I'm crispy!  Today I am excited about groupon!  I am going to take some cooking classes in Ogden!  If you remember my last flash back Friday I said I wanted to do this!  And I'm going to see if it's something I could do later and enjoy!

Flash Back Friday!  Welcome again to Flash back Friday.  Today's project is a clock I made for my mother-in-law and myself for Christmas 3 years ago.  I got a round clock board from Roberts Craft, painted with a light brown paint, then used crackle paint to make it look aged.  Then we cut out Vinyl at the UPS store in Springville, bought a clock mechanism from Roberts.  The hands we ordered online, because the hands from Roberts were small.  And if you click here is a fun link to a clock using paint chips (the cards with paint colors) and an old clock and modge podge.  It's pretty neat!  Anyway... have fun crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment