Today's tasty treat is homemade granola! I got this from my awesome cousins blog. You should check it out. I made half a batch. I've been buying vanilla yogurt and eating it with raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries, but it's always been missing a little extra. Oh yeah... my own yogurt parfait. Anyway... you can try it out too.
Granola (put your mouse over the granola and then click on the link for the actual recipe)
Here my granola is after I mixed it up. I didn't have a clean bowl. Like I said I did half a batch.
*use a sheet pan. They call it a cake pan, but I think the sheet pan works better!
*Don't start late at night, it takes a little longer than you think! But it's yummy!
And here it is all browned up. Now it's going to cool off and I'm going to bed. At least I'll have granola
for my yogurt tomorrow! Good night and have fun cookin!
No comments:
Post a Comment